Opis po ang
MHD Flasher is the first Android handheld application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N54 engine. The MHD Flasher reveals the immense margin of power BMW left on the table with the N54 while still retaining the sophistication of the original engine management program.
→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using a standard K+Dcan cable along with a OTG USB cable, install one of the pre-purchased MHD built-in maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the maps by WedgePerformance.
→ MHD M Tuning customer support
As an alternative to built-in maps, MHD M Tuning by WedgePerformance can provide Advanced tuning options for those who have higher or special performance needs.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behaviour using a configurable gauges layout to keep on eye on any of the 40+ engine monitors like Oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 30 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to.
Complete features description:
*** Flasher module
- Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), piggyback backend maps or custom user-tuned .BIN files (so called “Open source” maps)
- Read stock ECU - as fast as 5s on I8A0S/IJE0S (most of the cars).
- Allows increased torque limits
- Optional increased boost ceiling
- Upgrade/downgrade to IJE0S / I8A0S to take advantage of the specific features (more monitors available, increased boost limit)
- 2 minutes map switching
- Initial install time : 16 minutes on KLINE cars (2007 & Early 2008), 35 minutes on DCAN cars (2008+)
- Read / delete engine trouble codes.
*** Monitor module
- Extensive logging values list, up to 19 values at the same time.
- Save logging session to .CSV files
- Configurable Gauges
*** Optional Built-in maps
- Q-Logic maps by WedgePerformance
- Stage 1, stage 2 and E30 (40% e85) available for purchase
Currently supported vehicles:
2007-2010 135i, 335i and 535i
- 1 device running Android 3.2 and up, USB OTG compatible.
- 1 K+Dcan cable.
- 1 USB OTG cable.
All licences are VIN Locked.
Q: Can I test the connection before making a purchase?
A: Yes, simply tap the MHD Store button. The ECU connection is checked before displaying available purchases.
Q: Does my Android device need to be permanently plugged to the OBD port?
A: No. Once a flash is performed you can unplug your device.
Q: Does the MHD flasher requires an internet connection?
A: Licence checks will need to be performed from time to time but will be transparent to the user.
Q: Do I need to purchase a new licence each time I flash a map?
A: No, you can ref lash as many times as needed.
Q: Is a battery charger required?
A: It is highly recommended for long flashes (install, uninstall). A healthy battery will handle short flashes (map changes) fine but the use of a battery charger remains recommended.
Ponoć płatne są mapy , ale myślę że można sobie poradzić z tym problemem. Jakby ktoś pytał to potrzeba takiego zestawu do zabawy
Oczywiście bez okrągłego.https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .n54&hl=pl