BMW Sport

Forum dyskusyjne fanów marki BMW

Teraz jest 19 kwietnia 2024, 18:30

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1

Regulamin działu

Drogi forumowiczu, przed założeniem nowego tematu proszę o skorzystanie z opcji szukaj.
Jeśli to nie przyniesie efektu i nie uzyskasz odpowiedzi na twoje pytanie. Możesz założyć nowy temat. Proszę jednak o poprawne tytułowanie tematów,posty o tytułach "Pomocy " będą poprawiane bądź usuwane.

Proszę również o poprawne tytułowanie tematów:
[Exx] Tytuł tematu

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: [Exx] Przeróbka kabla kdcan na kabel do chiptuningu
PostNapisane: 14 lutego 2016, 18:25 
Specjalista

Moje BMW: Infiniti
Kod silnika: VQ37VHR
W dzisiejszym odcinku DIY jak przerobić popularny kabel kdcan na kabel pod chiptuning - galletto 1260.

Nie robiłem tego , bo mam dwie lewe ręce jeśli chodzi o elektronikę , ale domowy elektronik powinien sobie bez problemu poradzić. Tekst po angielsku , ale myślę że w dzisiejszych czasach nie jest to problem. Mam nadzieję że ktoś kto ogarnie temat wrzuci opis jak to zrobił. Od paru osób wiem że sposób działa w 100% .

Cytuj:
Galletto1260 cable and BMW INPA K+DCAN cable both are cheap FTDI based cables. INPA takes 2 euro more than Galletto cable, why should I modify the INPA cable to work with galletto software? I already have an INPA cable and I need software to talk to my E46 ECU. So I modified the cable a little bit.

Obrazek

You don’t need a Galletto cable to run this software. What you do need is to edit the executable to match the serial number of your FTDI FT232R based cable (INPA, EDIABAS OBD2 cable etc). The serial is stored at offset 0x249E90 in the galletto executable (shown below). The serial number is 47514789. You need it to match the serial stored in your flashing cable.

Obrazek

Obrazek

You need a HEX editor and a program called M-Prog (FT-prog) which can be downloaded here: http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Utilities.htm#FT_Prog

Unzip/install the software program. Open it, and select READ AND PARSE in the TOOLS tab. You will able to view the 8-digit-fixed serial number.

Obrazek

Save that number. From here you can either: Edit the galletto executable with a hex editor, browsing to the offset listed above and enter your serial number into the program, or if hex editing isn’t your thing, you can program your cable with the bundled galletto serial number. Follow these steps:

Select the FILE menu, and click on NEW button.

Select your device type: FT232R.

Obrazek

Once you do this, check the box titled “select serial number”. Enter the serial number shown above

Obrazek

Finally, press SAVE TEMPLATE AS (it’s the small disc ICON in the menu), and specify the template name. Once it has been saved you can select PROGRAM option.

Obrazek

Your cable now has the serial number of all galletto bundle cables and will work when plugged in. Changing the serial number in your cable will not invalidate your nefmoto premium license. However other licensing systems may be affected. Be sure to save your previous cable details prior to reflashing your cable.

Powodzenia w dłubaniu ! ;)

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Tytuł: Re: Przeróbka kabla kdcan na kabel do chiptuningu
PostNapisane: 11 października 2016, 01:43 
Pierwsze kroki

Moje BMW: E46
Kod silnika: M43TU
próbował ktoś to robić? co to tak naprawde daje?

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1